200g dark chocolate
100g brown sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp vanilla paste
3 tbsp Schär Mix C flour
2 tbsp cocoa powder
+ sea salt for sprinkling
- Melt the dark chocolate and the butter.
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar into the foam.
- Slow down the speed on the mixer and add the melted dark chocolate, butter and vanilla.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and cocoa and gradually add everything to the egg mixture.
- When everything is well mixed, take out the resulting mixture with a spoon on a baking tray lined with baking paper
- Leave the biscuit for 10 minutes to allow the top layer to set slightly, then sprinkle each biscuit with sea salt.
- Bake the biscuits in a preheated oven at 200ºC for about 7 minutes
- Be sure to melt the dark chocolate on a steam by placing it in a metal bowl above the pot with boiling water.
- The biscuit should be left to stand for about 10 minutes before baking so that the salt you sprinkle on does not melt, but remains on the surface.
- It is important to preheat the oven before baking, otherwise the baking time is not the same. You can bake the biscuit shorter if you like the inside to be soft, and you can bake longer if you like the biscuit to be completely baked and harder. Be careful not to overcook because the amount of chocolate can easily cause it to burn.