How to make these Simple Bolognese for you and someone special..
– Peel and finely chop the onion.
– Heat 1 tbs of olive oil and 1tsp of butter in a saucepan on medium-high heat.
– Add the bacon and chopped onion, then cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
– Stir in the minced meat and cook until browned all over.
– Bring the tomato juice, fresh tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and leave it to cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Just before the time is up, add fresh basil leaves to your Simple Bolognese sauce.
Meanwhile, place the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water
and cook according to packet instructions, still try some before serving, to make sure it is perfectly cooked.
Place together the sauce and spaghetti and sprinkle some Parmesan cheese on the top.