Bars or cookies, pralines, sweets .. it is hard to decide because it looks like all of it.
Lately, I’ve been more in the mood for simple and quick recipes. Since I am nine months pregnant, staying longer in the kitchen makes me exhausted a lot. This is one of those recipes that you will make in record time, the only thing is that you have to wait for the bars to get tight, so you can easier cut it. If you can’t wait, feel free to eat it right away because it tastes just as good!
I make some recipes based on the ingredients I already have in the kitchen, which was the case with this one. I’m a big fan of peanuts in general, which is why peanut butter is a permanent resident of our fridge, and it was the main reason for creating this one.
- 100g Schär Salinis
- 50g cornflakes
- 80g dark chocolate
- 80g butter
- 150g Peanut butter
- 150ml sweet cream
- 40g white chocolate
- 40g butter
- 75g dark chocolate
- 50ml sweet cream
- 10g butter
- 20g Schar Salinis for decoration
- In a saucepan, over low heat, melt the sour cream, peanut butter, white chocolate and butter. Stir until the mixture becomes uniform, and then set aside. In a blender mix the pretzels just enough to break each couple of times. Do not mix too long because you do not need a pretzel flour. You can also break the pretzels by hand. In a saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate and butter and combine with pretzels.
- Cover the mold with greaseproof paper, put the pretzels in it and whisk in the bottom.
- Pour a peanut butter mixture over the pretzels.
- Melt the chocolate with the sweet cream and butter and pour over the top. Decorate the cake with pretzels or peanuts. Leave it in the refrigerator for at least an hour to get tighten.
- Let the bars stay in a fridge whole night for the best result.